The Cuppone LLKDN4351+ Donatello
The Cuppone LLKDN4351+ Donatello oven is the new mid-range oven from Cuppone and is an economical alternative to our Michelangelo for restaurants or busy takeaways.
These ovens have
- Highly energy efficient digital control panel which allows controllability of the top and the bottom deck heating elements
- An acoustic cooking timer
- Glass door and internal lights which allow you to check the progress of your pizzas
- Stone cooking base which guarantees authentic Italian pizza cooking
- They will cook pizzas in around 3-5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the pizza and whether you are cooking directly on the stone or in pans.
Cuppone LLKDN4351 Donatello have a revolutionary heat regeneration system that is positioned at the front of the oven inside the door area it immediately re-circulates the heat back into the oven when the door is opened. The doors are fitted with a heat seal between the door and the cooking chamber to retain the heat when the doors are closed.
These ovens are incredibly easy to clean: simply turn up the heat for around half an hour at the end of service, then turn the oven off and when you come in the morning simply sweep the residue up.
Customers can be supplied with a stand and a fully operational extraction hood which should be vented out of the building.
Pizza Ovens are used to cook so many different dishes, and to reheat or finish off pre-prepared dishes in busy periods. Perfect for cooking baked potatoes, chicken wings, pasta, and a wide variety of other dishes.
If you are running a busy restaurant or takeaway and want a good reliable oven? Then this is the oven you need to buy.
- 1155 w x 1000 d x 437 h
- 720 w x 720 d x 150 h
- 5.8 kW Single or 3 phase
- 4 x 300 mm (12”) in pans
- Electric deck oven available in 8 variations
- Digital control panel
- Highly energy efficient
- Heat regeneration system
- ‘0’ (zero) min/max power settings
- Manually adjustable steam vents
- Supplied with 2 years parts and 1 year labour warranty