Cuppone LLKP35 Dough Press . Creates a perfectly uniform pizza base Saves money on skilled labour Once you’ve got the perfect dough mix, the next step to creating the perfect pizza is to get your dough pressed into perfectly uniform pizza bases. Cuppone’s patented Pizza Press was made for this exact purpose.
Cuppone LLKP35 Dough Press is a huge time saver when pressing out dough balls for pizza-making. Our patented design is invaluable for pizzerias and restaurants that have a high turnover and will pay for itself in no time by saving you money on a skilled Pizza Chef. You can set exactly what thickness you require then every single pizza base is produced with perfect uniformity according to your settings.
The Cuppone Pizza Press has heated plates and also fully finishes the pizza bases with a layer of starch gel which holds back the gas produced in the natural fermentation of the dough. This produces perfect even cooking and lowered cooking times. Each press is completed in seconds with no skill required and the machine will never tire or take time off for holidays or sickness!
The Cuppone Pizza Presses are constructed from stainless steel and come complete with all safety devices required for international legislation. They come complete with a flour drawer and dough tray and a stand is also available.
There are 5 sizes for you to choose from, ranging from 300mm plates up to 500mm plates. Choose the model according to what size pizzas you want to produce. If you want to make more than one size of pizza base then you should choose the model according to the maximum size that you plan to produce
- 4.13 kW
- 1 or 3 phase please specify on order
- Reduces cooking time and temperature
- Heated bevelled plates which forms a crust
- 350 mm ( 14″ ) plate
- Height 770 mm
- Width 500 mm
- Depth 610 mm
- 1 Heated plates
- Suitable for – Pizzas with a crust
- Up to 400 presses per hour
- Create perfectly uniform pizza bases
- Save money on skilled labour
- Huge time saver
- Reduces cooking time and temperature of oven setting
- Can make chapatis and other flat breads
- Widely used in Indian Sweet Centres
- supplied with 2 years parts and 1 year labour warranty as standard