Italforni Tunnel Stone Gas conveyor Pizza Oven TSGAS . The Italforni Tunnel Stone pizza conveyor ovens are unique in being the only conveyor oven fitted with a ceramic stone finish cooking surface, allowing you to cook genuine Italian style stone baked pizzas, Flatbreads, Focaccia etc, but with the convenience and output of a conveyor oven. The ovens use static heating and reach a temperature of 450ºC whilst the touchscreen controls allow menu programming. The ovens are supplied with a mobile stand as standard and can be stacked upto 2 high for gas.
TUNNEL STONE GAS: the only static gas conveyor belt oven, which cooks directly on refractory stone. Ease of use, perfect cooking and very low consumption allow it to be used even by non-specialized personnel.
The most compact on the market, it can be integrated into any automatic production line. Tunnel is excellent for cooking many products, such as pizzas, focaccia, Arabian bread, tortillas, piadina, bruschetta, crostini, chicken wings, meats
- Dimensions – 2110w x 1370d x 1282h (includes stand)
- Power Requirements – Gas; 40.42kw + 230v
- Italian made – with Refractory stone conveyor – creates Stone baked pizza – cook directly on the stone belt.
- Digital controls allows temperature control of +/-1ºC accuracy, precise belt speed control and has self-diagnostic service function
- Oven temperature 50 – 450ºC
- Output per hour – 510 x 8″, 306 x 10″, 238 x 12″, 136 x 14″, 81 x 18″ or 65 x 20″
- Belt width is 32″/800mm
- Variable speed belt
- Oven size 850 x 1140 x 110mm
- Easy to use electronic digital controls – fitted with Stand By mode – reducing energy consumption by 50%
- Removable crumb trays allows easy cleaning
- Supplied with mobile stand as standard
- On site warranty – 2 years parts 1 year labour